Welcome and thank you for your interest in our educational program. Saint Anthony Catholic School upholds a tradition of excellence in Catholic education since 1884, serving children in Kindergarten through 8th grade. We are committed to building solid faith foundations and provide excellence in academics.
Requests for admission are welcomed year-round for students entering Kindergarten through 7th grade. Inquiries are welcomed via phone or submit your inquiry here. Admissions preference is given to returning students and their siblings, followed by newly admitted students and their siblings.
1. Tour: Please call or email us to schedule a tour, meet our team and obtain additional information regarding our program.
2. Online Application and Fee: $60 (non-refundable) Click here to Apply Now .
3. Admissions Paperwork for Kindergarten: documents required for our educational team to evaluate student’s academic achievement.
4. Admissions Paperwork for Grades 1-8: documents required for our educational team to evaluate student’s academic achievement.
5. Copies of Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan, if applicable
6. Academic Evaluation and Shadow: the child participates in a shadow day with current grade-level peers and undergoes an academic screening in reading and math.
7. Our Principal will review all available data and notify the parent/guardian of the results of the review.